A couple months back ago I posted about Beatport getting rid of their awesome app that they had for the iPhone. I was utterly pissed and It seemed like nobody cared. I was able to post up the .ipa on my site to see if anyone could do anything with it.
A couple days ago a hacker/DJ by the name of Jstn Ryan hit me up and asked if I had the app cracked (which i did not).
He told me, I had to crack it, since it was still had the application still installed on my phone (but not working). He shot me over some detailed instructions on how to crack it. I did it!
It works 100%!! It’s 100% working in respects to the sections in the app: “My Beatport,” “Top 100 Downloads” [main], “Top 100 Downloads” [each genre], “Newest” [each genre] << all of these sections WORK PERFECTLY.
Note: “Featured Releases” and “Featured Charts” are dormant frames and do not output any information. I’m sure one of you developers out there can fix that! :p
Besides that, everything works!
1. Download the .ipa (right mouse click and save to desktop)
2. Plug in your jailbroken iphone and install through iTunes and let your phone sync.
3. Drag the .ipa file into your iTunes “Apps” section and click “install”.
4. Sync your phone again.
5. Open up the Beatport App on your phone
6. Login with your Beatport username and password!
A screen shot of the “TOP 100″ in the genre “Deep House” (all genres available).
Tweet This Post Facebook MySpace